SSED T/A Hunters Wholesalers
The sections below will provide you with the information you need regarding our delivery procedures.
Our delivery policy sets out the rules and procedures, which relate to the delivery of products that can be purchased from our website. The following sections should be read in conjunction with our ‘Terms of Sale’ and our ‘Returns Policy’.
* Great Britain * Channel Islands * Cyprus * Northern Ireland * Republic of Ireland * Austria * Belgium * Corsica * Denmark * Finland * France * Germany * Greece * Italy * Luxembourg * Malta * Netherlands * Portugal * Poland * Spain * USA * and more…
We offer a delivery service to most countries. However, if outside the UK we urge our customers to find out whether we are be able to deliver to your chosen destination before ordering. To find out if we can deliver to your country please email email@example.com with your desired country and city. Additionally, please send the details of the items you are interested in purchasing for a free estimate.
Our standard delivery charge is £6.95 plus VAT (£8.34 Inc.). This applies to all deliveries of products to mainland Great Britain destinations excluding: (i) deliveries to the Scottish Highlands; (ii) Timed Deliveries; and (iii) Deliveries of Heavy Goods and Large Orders.
Our charges for deliveries falling outside the standard delivery charge are as follows:
- Next working day GB mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) £6.95 plus VAT (£8.34 Inc.)
- Next day before 12 noon GB mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) £12.10 plus VAT (£14.52 Inc.)
- Next day before 10.30am GB mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) £16.50 plus VAT (£19.80 Inc.)
- Saturday GB mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) £19.99 plus VAT (£23.98 Inc.)
- Saturday before 12 noon GB mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) £22 plus VAT (£26.40 Inc.)
- UK offshore islands, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland £25.00 plus VAT (£30.00 Inc.) Republic of Ireland 35.00 plus VAT (£42.00 Inc.)
- Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Denmark, Corsica, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland £25.00 plus VAT (£30.00 Inc.)
(THE ABOVE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO STOCK AVAILABILITY, WEIGHT OF GOODS, NUMBER OF PARCELS& LOCATION)
Most orders received by 3:00pm on a business day will usually be dispatched on the same day. Orders received after this time, or not received on a business day, will usually be dispatched on the next business day.(Subject to stock availability)
In the case of orders to UK offshore islands, the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, delivery typically takes 2-3 business days.(Subject to stock availability)
In the case of orders to the other EU countries & the other destinations listed in the “delivery charges” section above, delivery typically takes 3-4 business days(Subject to stock availability)
We have no control over delays that may affect a delivery company and accordingly we do not guarantee “next day” order delivery.
All deliveries will require a signature, and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone is available to receive and sign for the order. Where an order is incomplete in any way, you must notify us of this and provide full details in writing within 2 business days of receiving your order.
If you are not available to receive products, a calling card will be left by the delivery company. This will include a telephone number for you to phone in order to re-arrange delivery.
Alternatively, you may be given the option to collect your parcel from the delivery company's local depot (please confirm with the carrier what identification will be required before collecting).
If within 7 days of the original delivery date you do not re-arrange delivery or collect your parcel, it will be returned to us. Some, but not all delivery companies have a policy of attempting to deliver the parcel a second time. If a product is returned to us, you will only be credited the purchase value of the product and not the delivery charge. You may contact us to organise re-delivery, subject to a payment of an additional delivery charge. You will have to pay any previously refunded product price again as well.
- Heavy goods and large orders
As stated before, where products ordered are over the maximum weight or volume for standard carriage charges, an additional delivery charge may apply. The maximum weight and volume per delivery for standard charges may vary with different courier companies. After we receive your order, we will provide you with a quote for any such additional delivery charge. We will inform you via phone or email and you will have the option of continuing with the order, or cancelling it.
We offer a call and collect service. If you request to use our call and collect service, we will contact you once we have confirmed that the products you have ordered are available. We will then be able to arrange a suitable time for a collection.