- Access to the Website is provided free of charge, notwithstanding that Your connection to the internet is subject to fees from Your internet service provider.
- Viewing the Website does not create any obligation upon you to make, or the Company to accept a contract for the sale of any products nor the supply of any services. Any purchase of products or Services promoted within the Website are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be agreed during the order process.
- All intellectual property which includes statutory rights and privileges, patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets), in any part of the world.) in the Website design, images, graphics, text, layout, software and source code is owned by or licensed to the Company.
- The Company grants you a license to download, view and print pages from this Website for your personal use only.
- You agree not to;
- Republish, redistribute, reproduce, duplicate, copy, translate, transmit, broadcast, sell, rent or sub-license or otherwise use material from this Website, including use or publication on another website without the Company’s express written consent;
- Frame or embed any part of the Website on other websites without the Company’s express written permission;
- Use any material from the Website for a commercial purpose;
- attempt to edit, modify, amend or decompile any material on the Website;
- Conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting without express permission;
- Access the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or its hosting servers; impairs or interferes with of the availability or accessibility of the Website; is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Any Trademarks within this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company are recognised, acknowledged and respected.
- The Company takes every care to show the content as accurately as possible, however colours, shapes, layout, design, images etc can be distorted during the downloading, reproduction or reconstruction of the Website by the device you use for access, also individual manufacturer or personal user settings of the device used to view the Website can affect how the Website is displayed, the Company cannot guarantee the colour, shade, shape, size or any other visual aspect is an exact match with the image on the Website.
- The content, prices, offers, specifications, availability, design, layout, scheme or theme are
- subject to change without notice;
- provided without warranty that they are accurate or error free;
- may be stated incorrectly or in error.
- The advertising of products or services on the Website constitutes an ‘invitation to treat’ - not a contractual offer and without warranty that any product or service is suitable or appropriate for your needs beyond normal use and reasonable expectation.
- In the interest of keeping visitors safe the Company may use any method available, including technical and legal to prevent or remedy a breach of these terms. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- The Website may include advertisements or links to other websites and are provided for convenience and information only. Links and advertisements are not intended to be, and shall not be taken as an endorsement of any content or products nor does reacting to an advertisement constitute an irrevocable offer of sale or contract.
- Access to the Website is provided free-of-charge the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, irrespective of the basis behind a claim and if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Website then your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of your use of the Website.
- The Company do not offer advice in relation the selection or suitability of any goods or services that may be available, and any purchase is at your sole discretion.
- The Company have no control over the content on a website that is linked to, or accessed via a link on this Website and will not be liable for such content on an external website.
- Technology and equipment can function incorrectly or fail to function at all, the operation and availability of the Website may be interrupted or interfered with beyond the Company’s reasonable control and cannot be liable for any loss or damage, whether financial, opportunity or corruption of any data resulting from your inability to access the Website.
- The transmission of data through the internet is inherently insecure, the Company will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the data and equipment but shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of data or that the data you receive has not been interfered with. You are encouraged to provide your own additional security software but the compatibility, effectiveness and updating of that software is your sole responsibility.
- It is necessary for the Company to update and upgrade the underlying software and equipment used to make the Website accessible via the internet, to maintain security and keep up with technological advances which may result in the Website being inaccessible for short periods of time.
- The Company does not know the software or apps that are installed on the device you use to access the Website and is not able to guarantee that upgrades or updates are compatible with any third party scripts, code, software or apps that you upload or install,
- A person or company who is not party to the agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
- If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Wherever possible the invalid or unenforceable Term shall be replaced by one with a similar effect or meaning.
- No forbearance or delay in enforcing these Terms or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those Terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.