TNF-9010, 12MP Sensor Fisheye Camera - For Parking Guidance
With built-in AI-based vehicle detection functionality and the ability to capture 12-megapixel images, the device is designed to help drivers quickly locate vacant car parking bays.
- Up to 30fps @ 3,008 x 3,008 resolution
- Stereographic type lens enhances images on the edges
- 360° monitoring with onboard dewarping
- AI-based parking detection identifies up to 16 lots
- Various LED colours & single/split mode
- Central/side raceway installations
- Defocus/audio detection and tampering
- Integrated to emergency alerts with alarm & audio I/O
Keeping vehicles and people safe
In addition to its parking guidance capabilities, the 360° TNF-9010 is able to help deter and detect anti-social and criminal activity as it is able to be used to monitor large areas without any blind spots. The presence of the device will also enable car drivers to feel safe when they are leaving or returning to their cars.
The 360° images captured by the TNF-9010 are enhanced at the edges with the help of a stereographic type lens, whilst onboard dewarping processing ensures that when the camera is in quad mode, there is no visible distortion of the captured images, such as straight lines of objects appearing to be curved, which normally occurs when 360° fisheye images are displayed.
The TNF-9010 can be configured to broadcast an alarm through connected speakers when it is integrated with emergency alerts technology. Control room operators who receive alarms generated by the camera, can easily retrieve the respective recorded video, allowing them to visually verify what may be occurring.
Cyber secure Wisenet7 chipset
The camera is equipped with Wisenet7, Hanwha Techwin’s most powerful chipset to date. In addition to enabling it to capture clear, sharp images in all lighting conditions with the help of advanced noise reduction and WDR technology, Wisenet7’s industry-leading cyber security functionality also ensures the camera’s firmware is protected from hackers and that drivers’ confidential data is safeguarded.
Other key features of the Wisenet TNF-9010 Parking Guidance camera include:
- Simultaneous streaming of up to five channels offers 1 overview and 4 single views.
- An RJ-45 port facilitates the camera’s connection to a cable raceway.
- ‘Direct Point’ enables the vehicle detection area within each of the camera channel’s field of view to be precisely defined.
- Digital PTZ (DPTZ) functionality allows operators to precisely set the camera’s field of view.
- Audio, defocus and tampering detection.
- Analytics and alarm input/output (I/O).
- Supported by Wisenet Wave, Milestone and Genetec video management software platforms.
As an edge-based solution with AI-based analytics onboard, the TNF-9010 does not need to be supported by a server. The cost-effectiveness of the solution is, therefore, further enhanced as users do not have to incur the cost of installing and maintaining additional hardware to run the application.
For more details on this product range, including part numbers, please refer to the datasheet or contact us on email@example.com for more specific product information and pricing installation and training.