Dantech, DA1007-EX-4, 4x30W Port midspan PoE injector With 7Ah VRLA Back-Up
A Power over Ethernet midspan power supply with secure enclosure and monitoring. Units will provide up to a full 30W of power to each output.
One, two or four output versions are available. Each output has an RJ45 data port,(e.g. from the network switch) and an RJ45 load port for the PoE device, that outputs the data and power.
Outputs have LED indication to show if a compatible device is connected and powered. In addition there are SPCO clean contacts for monitoring the power status of each output. The unit also has power on LED indication and SPCO clean contacts to signal power failure.
- Midspan power injector with 4 load output ports
- 30W of load power availability per port, to IEEE 802.3:2012
- 90-270V AC, 47-63Hz universal mains input
- Ultra high efficiency operation - up to 96%
- (tested with 120W load)
- Safe power supply design
- System power status LED & monitoring contacts
- Individual port power status LEDs and monitoring contacts
- Monitoring relay contacts can be used for analogue or network interface
- (e.g. AVIs, alarm logs, device alarm inputs; or triggering ancillary equipment)
- Innovative fast entry cable system
- Additional cable entry knock-outs
- Secure steel enclosure
- Lid tamper switch
- Automatic load class detection
- Designed for ease of fitting and high reliability
Battery pack features:
- Customised Yuasa battery pack included
- Battery packs are fast-fit and replaceable
- 7Ah & 10Ah battery packs feature carry handles
- Automatic battery low voltage deep discharge protection
- Mains fail and low battery relay monitoring contacts
- Guaranteed replacement battery pack availability
For more details, please refer with our attached datasheet.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific product information and pricing installation and training.