TDSI, White Proximity Card Printed with TDSi Logo and ID Number [4262-0245]
TDSi cards and tags are produced with the latest advanced antenna and assembly technology and are suitable for access control, time and attendance, membership cards and identification purposes. Made from PVC and to ISO 7810, the cards are very durable and resistant against cracking TDSi cards offer a consistent read range and can be carried in a wallet or purse or for use with a strap and clip as an ID badge. Cards can be printed by means of thermal printing.
Containing a CMOS integrated circuit for use in electronic Read Only RF transponders. They utilise passive technology, with no battery offering unlimited reading. The chip is powered by an external coil when placed in the vicinity of an appropriate card reader. Once this has happened the chip will transmit 64 bits of information contained in the memory array of the chip.
Each card is printed with an 8-digit card number representing the unique identity of the card chip together with the TDSi logo.
- Chip Type: EM4102
- Dimensions: 85.6 x 54.0 x 0.76 mm
- Weight: 5g
- Material: PVC, laminated
- Surface: Gloss
- Standards: ISO 7810
- Suitable Personalisation: Thermal-transfer printing
- Operating and Storage Temperature: -25 °C to +50 °C
- Operating Frequency: 100 to 150 kHz (125 kHz nominal)
- High quality cards and fobs - TDSi cards and fobs undergo stringent quality checks ensuring that each and every product that we supply meets our exacting standards.
- Gloss surface finish on cards - Allows the card to be printed with your own design.
- Tag has rugged construction - Able to withstand impact and harsh treatment.