SSED Limited T/A Hunters WholesalersRAN [insert RAN number]Unit 4A,Kelpatrick Road,Slough SL1 6BW
- This Returns Policy form part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and sets out a Customers rights and obligations in relation to the return of products sold by SSED Limited T/A Hunters Wholesalers (the Company). Unit 4A, Kelpatrick Road, Slough SL1 6BW.
- Business customers may return products that are delivered damaged or do not conform with the warranties set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale; or otherwise with our discretionary agreement.
- Before returning any product, the Customer must complete and submit the returns form available on the Company’s website or by request.
- A completed returns form can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 01628 667710 or posted to the address above.
- The Company shall provide either by email or telephone, a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN).
- The Customer should write the RAN on a sticker attached to the packaging or the product if the packaging is no longer available, in addition to the outer packaging.
- Any returned products must be sent at the customer's expense, properly and securely packaged and within 5 working days of a RAN being issued, to the following address -
- The returned products shall be examine and where, in the Company’s reasonable opinion the products were delivered damaged; or did not conform with the warranties at the time of delivery; and are within the limitations of the Company’s liability set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Company may
- repair the products within reasonable time; or
- where the products cannot be repaired provide a replacement; or
- where neither of the above are possible, provide a refund of the price paid in respect of those products (excluding all delivery charges).
- Where it cannot be established that the products were delivered damaged; or did not conform with the warranties at the time of delivery; or are beyond the limits of the Company’s liabilities then the products may be returned to the manufacturer or other independent third party for testing, assessment or examination.
- Where, in our reasonable opinion or the opinion of the manufacturer or an independent third party, the returned products conformed to the warranties or any damage is not within the limits of Our liabilities set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale then the products will be returned to the Customer upon receipt of
- Any delivery charges to return the products; and
- Any manufacturer or third party testing charges; and
- A handling charge of £15 plus V.A.T.
- In the event that the Company agrees to provide a refund, the refund will be processed using the same method used to pay for the purchase as soon as possible but within 30 days of the day that the Company agrees to provide a refund.